Friday, May 16, 2008

Celebrity t-shirts



Come check out our new blog! http://www.wordans.com/blog/index.php

Have you ever watched Star Wars and thought, "Man, do I ever love Boba Fett", or listened to the Doors and wished you could wear Jim Morisson's face? Ever wondered who would win in a fight between ODB and Dewee from Malcom in the Middle? No? Never?



Well, in case you have, here's how to soothe your needs: buy a t-shirt! Seriously, where else are you gonna find these original designs, and at this price? A Slash t-shirt from Guns and roses, Hulk Hogan ready to kick your ass, Mike Tyson waiting to bite your ear off, Will Ferell getting tanked, Jimmy Hendrix, Johnny Cash flipping the bird... You just got to visit our celebrity t-shirt section. All designs are original submissions from designers from around the world who are just aching to sell their work! I don't even know where to start anymore... I want them all! I thin I will definitely save the ODB vs. Dewee design for myself. I want to be the only one wearing it! Of course my boss urges me to post it online... Damn office politics!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great concept, if all of the rights to use the celebrity likenesses have been secured. If not, be ready for the cease and desist letters to start coming in.

Anonymous said...

tramadol no rx tramadol hcl drug class - tramadol veterinary use dosage

Unknown said...

Fantastic blog, Thanks for sharing. Keep posting like this.
custom t-shirt
customized shirts

Digital Marketing said...

I like this post .

Best Cheapest T-shirt Screen Printing Shop in California

Online Cheap T-shirt Screen Printing Design Shop in California

Wholesale Custom T-shirt Printing Store in California

Manish Kumar said...

Great Post!! Thanks to share this best information with us. Visit here to get more about best place to order customized t-shirts with own design in India.