Thursday, October 4, 2007

Halloween fun & How to fold a t-shirt in 2 seconds

custom t-shirt design by antho

Time to get custom Halloween t-shirts


With Halloween right around the corner, maybe it is time to think about picking up some cool halloween t-shirts from Wordans? OK, maybe that was a shameless plug, but seriously, Halloween t-shirts are becoming a remarkably popular way to show your costume wearing fun without necessarily dressing up like Harry Potter, the Wizard of Oz or a nurse. Custom t-shirts can be a lot of fun to design. Show off your originality and create something unique this Halloween.


How to fold a t-shirt in 2 seconds


T-shirt folding is one of those magical things that I know I've never been good at. We had the Meg team come in and demonstrate how to fold t-shirts to our staff. It was quite the debaucle, but we had a ton of fun and our custom t-shirts were definitely folded by the end of the day. Our video of that will be up soon, but in the meantime, I thought I'd post this Youtube.com video that shows t-shirt folding in 2 seconds. I don't know about you guys, but I'll be practicing this on our custom t-shirts all night!


No comments: