Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mimijude t-shirts are the cutest thing since evil bunnies

I've now seen a number of pictures floating around the "custom t-shirts" online world for this unbelievably adorable line of new t-shirts from a company called mimijude.

If you haven't yet had the experience of meeting Mimi, then you're in luck as I honestly believe these t-shirts will sell themselves. Mimijude's line of t-shirts feature Mimi, a cute, yet unbelievably clumsy/evil girl who is constantly caught in the act of doing things she shouldn't (and perhaps didn't mean to do). Being a girl who was always getting into trouble, these custom t-shirts remind me of my childhood and every time I see them, I want to buy one.

These are my absolute favorite ones of the 5 different t-shirt designs mimijude has up. Isn't Mimi awesome?mimi the piratemimi the indian
mimi with the knife

3 comments:

internet marketing services said...

these designs are really cute! nice one!

mike

Unknown said...

Really nice job,There are many people searching about that now they will find enough sources by your tips.Also looking forward for more tips about you..Thank you.

Tshirts India

Unknown said...

I am really thankful to the author of this post for making this lovely and informative article live here for us. We really appreciate ur effort.Keep up the good work. . . .

Personilzed t Shirt | Womens t Shirts