Friday, October 19, 2007

Why don't American Apparel models smile?

They're wearing high quality t-shirts, they're making money from wearing high quality t-shirts... how come they just don't SMILE?

Okay, so perhaps they're told not to smile and this is some sort of campaigning idea from the gang at American Apparel, but I was looking through some different t-shirts (to see styles and such) and that thought just hit me that no one was smiling and I thought I'd share it with everyone. It is Friday, after all.


custom t-shirts - no smile custom t-shirts - no smile custom t-shirts - no smile

American Apparel clothing is actually a great subject to talk about for a bit today. American Apparel has a variety of diferent kinds of fabrics and cottons that they use, but what I found interesting (and great!) is that they have a line of custom t-shirts made from 100% organic cotton. I've been on an environmentally friendly kick these days -- I'm desperately trying to be a better "green" person and not make this problem worse. It's good to know that American Apparel (our clothing supplier here at Wordans) isn't making things worse for the environment either.

The models may never smile (Wordans models love to smile!), but American Apparel customers can feel happy that all of the custom t-shirts American Apparel makes are produced in Los Angeles, United States. Homegrown happy custom t-shirts... there's nothing better than that.

Maybe it's our great t-shirt designs that make our models SMILE and laugh :)

wordans custom t-shirts rock!
Have a great weekend!
-Katie

PS: I'll get over the not smiling as this company really does a great job and we're happy to be using their products.

PPS: Want to know more about Wordans custom t-shirts? Check out our website by clicking here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Sophie Grace said...

I thanks, my work is currently assisted by the information in this particular blog. Awesome article share I say thanks to share Maintain it. Good content for all people. WElcome go to site webstagram